Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a data-driven sales operations expert who can take our sales team to the next level. Candidates must have experience across sales operations and be able to wear multiple hats. The ideal candidate can be an analyst, a strategist, a technologist, a problem solver, and a go-getter who enjoys making things run smoothly
- Working closely with the sales team to get the most out of our CRM system (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Help us navigate the transition from Hubspot to Salesforce
- Building and maintaining sales analytics and reporting to help sales reps and sales leadership navigate
- Lead new projects to improve overall sales performance
- Explore new sales tools or processes that can give our team an edge
- Work across departments, including marketing, product, and operations, to ensure sales reps can focus on selling
- 3+ years of sales operations experience
- Strong data analysis skills; able to answer data-driven questions without supervision
- A clear understanding of the enterprise sales process
- Detail-oriented; comfortable getting into the weeds and figuring it out
- Bachelor's degree or higher
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description