Sales Operations Manager
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Sales Operations & Sales Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our sales team. This role reporting to our Director of Sales Enablement & Sales Operations will own all of the efforts Sales Operations is responsible for. This includes sales process optimization, systems training, and process documentation, pipeline analysis, and other ad hoc sales operations.
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in a Sales Operations capacity
- Experience and comprehension of sales and business development processes, including understanding forecast and opportunity management and the ability to analyze data and sales metrics
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- A highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Experience with Salesforce (specifically reporting) and Tableau
- Exceptional MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the capacity to partner with resources at varying levels of experience
- Sales and Business Development optimization and efficiency analysis, including but not limited to pipeline analysis, identifying at-risk deals, and territory planning
- Optimize and document essential sales processes (account ownership and transfers, data quality, territory changes) and engagement rules; help enforce those processes in and outside of Salesforce
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Assist in developing systems and process training for sales teams when onboarding and provide thought leadership in operations best practices
- Partner with Marketing to provide insight, materials, and other support for the selling process
- Assist with ad hoc team and department meeting preparation and operations such as slide decks, collateral, planning, etc.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.