WHO ARE WE?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account, which is why we’ve created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer and administer 401(k) plans. We have built a digital-first platform designed to reset the bar to power a $30T industry.
Our focus is to build the most flexible, powerful workplace savings and investment platform, delivered through the hands and minds of our financial services partners with the help of payroll providers. We make the hard stuff look easy, by combining the expertise of financial advice with the sophistication of a technology provider.
As a result, financial advisors get to provide the advice and solution that employers and employees have been asking for, while growing and scaling along the way. Employers get a cost-effective solution design for their needs without the headache, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading Fintech investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of a much-needed change in a 40-yr old industry. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we’re working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage all aspects of sales process, systems, and metrics to grow revenue in partnership with the EVP of Revenue into whom you will report
- Administer Salesforce and any sales systems and tools
- Make system and data enhancements in Salesforce to improve pipeline and client tracking for partnerships, advisor relationships, and plan sales
- Implement changes to gather leads from marketing and enhance data quality in Salesforce
- Support Salesloft, DocuSign, and any other systems meant to automate sales and contracting processes
- Integrate DocuSign and other systems into salesforce to automate sales and contracting processes
- Coordinate with marketing, product, and technical operations to understand downstream effects of any changes to systems
- Setup Salesforce dashboards and reporting to EVP of Revenue
- Source and upload any prospect lists into Salesforce, with the input of marketing counterparts
- Oversee sales and onboarding processes to improve sales cycle, drive efficiency, and success of partnerships
- Set up an effective process to convert new leads and sell retirement plans
- Help drive go-to-market strategy in partnership with EVP of Revenue
- Work with technical operations to create a smooth plan onboarding process
- Establish hand-off points to service teams once plans are sold
- Ensure processes are effectively followed and find continuous enhancements
- Build sales and onboarding processes for new partnerships
- When new partnerships are signed, set up sales and onboarding processes with strategic partnership alongside product and partnership teams
- Ensure Vestwell’s sales team and client’s sales team are effectively trained in process and systems
- Set up and enhance business metrics and reporting to EVP of Revenue and sales team
- Set up Salesforce dashboards and reports for EVP of Revenue
- Provide sales reporting to partners, such as asset managers
- Integrate billing systems into Salesforce to improve revenue reporting
- Work with EVP of Revenue to assess hiring and budgeting plans to help grow the team
- Post open positions and identify areas for new hires
- Onboard new hires within sales
- Ensure new hires are set up correctly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 -15 years relevant experience in B2B technology, FinTech, retirement plan, or financial services industries
- Exceptional technical skills, with experience administering Salesforce and other sales systems and tools
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, positive, and incredibly trustworthy
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant direction to jump in and drive
- Articulate, concise, eloquent communication skills to be the voice inwardly and outwardly
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with a wide range of personalities and roles from product development to platform development to clients
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and on a team.
We’re a growth-stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage and an open vacation policy. We also have a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options in midtown Manhattan so you can be as productive as possible, and we hope to be back there once we’ve beaten this virus. In the meantime, we provide the team with all the equipment they need (plus a few perks) to work effectively remotely. Oh, and naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!