Working alongside, the Head of Sales, you will be charged with leading onboarding, continuous training for Knotel’s Sales Organization. Also you’ll help shape sales strategy by working closely with various departments; including sales, marketing, product and operations to support training to the sales team. You’ll help the Growth team be a world class sales organization.
What You’ll Do
- Schedule and execute all new hire orientations for the sales team.
- Measure new hire progress via KPIs and performance
- Ensure new hires are progressing and ramping to plan
- Facilitate trainings to fit our industry and business needs.
- Train Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives on and ensure adoption of sales tools.
- Implement repeatable programs to scale sales training across markets and global initiatives.
Explore and champion new sales training programs for sales, customer success, and business development reps.
- Recommend monthly, quarterly, etc. of continuous training programs.
Who You Are
You will be innovative and creative in developing our sales training program. You will be able to influence and help account executives grow, level-up and increase bookings.
- 5+ years in a Sales Training role.
- Excellent communicator and exceptional presentation skills
- Experience in consulting with managers and building relationships cross-functionally.
- Innate ability to connect with sales people
- A passion for flexible work space.
- You embrace change.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.