Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation at OnDeck
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
We are OnDeck’s People Operations team. Our mission is to curate, promote, and deliver irresistible team member experiences. We make it happen by fostering engaging relationships and providing access to development in flexible and inclusive workplaces. The Senior Analyst of Sales Compensation willl work closely with business leaders in Sales and other areas of the company to create incentive plans aligned with the business strategy. You will own the execution of incentive programs, including calculation of monthly commission payments. You will ensure proper governance and analyze results to ensure plans are delivering desired results.
As a Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation on the OnDeck Total Rewards team, you will:
- Consult with Sales and other business leaders to determine requirements and key drivers.
- Design incentive plans and complete back test analyses to ensure desired outcomes and determine cost impact.
- Evaluate market data and recommend base salary and targeted on-track earnings.
- Create new plans or modify existing plans in Performio system. Update system with changes, quotas and adjustments as necessary.
- Extract data from SalesForce and coordinate with Revenue Operations, sales management and SalesForce team as necessary.
- Process commission payments and coordinates with Payroll to ensure timely and accurate payments.
- Provide input into quota setting process and stays connected with changes in sales organization, finance targets and product changes.
- Analyze results of plan and provide reports back to management on plan effectiveness. Proactively recommend changes to align with business objectives and/or correct issues.
- Calculate accruals for accounting and maintains SOX controls and documentation.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Experience – 3+ years developing and administering incentive plans, using a sales commission platform (Performio, Xactly, etc.), extracting reports from SalesForce or other CRM.
- Analytical – strong analytical skills, attention to detail and an ability to connect business strategy to results.
- Technical master – advanced excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
- Strong communicator – communicate effectively with managers and explain commission plans to team members. Ability to present to and influence business leaders.
- Self-starter – organized, committed to meeting deadlines, and able to work independently.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesk’s Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**