With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace deliver incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Enterprise Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Enterprise Sales Executives.
This person should get excited selling into C-Suite executives at Fortune 300 companies, rolling up their sleeves and having a "get it done" mentality.
- Develops plans, process and strategies for developing new business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Hire, train, manage, develop and scale sales team
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares commissions, tracking, headcount, forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Personally help close deals and leverages industry relationships to drive new business
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Enterprise Account Management, Product, Marketing and Engineering
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of managing and scaling high performing sales teams
- 10+ years of selling performance, digital media and/or advertising into C-Level executives across e-commerce, retail, travel, financial services and other verticals
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong leadership and team building skills