We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York and Barcelona with offices in Toulouse and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. We’re looking for Solution Architect who will establish a trusted advisor relationship with both our external prospects, customers and internal technical teams. You will collaborate with internal product teams, engineers and the global sale team, to help drive sales of our enterprise SaaS solution that will transform Field Services operations and increase productivity.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting and flexible. We will provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a deep understanding of our customers' business and technical needs
- Create a "trusted technical advisor" relationship with our customer's technologists and internal technical teammates
- Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the landscape
- Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
- Provide software / hardware technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
- Interface with all Pre-Sales Solutions Architects globally (and build a community) to train, mentor, guide through new solution architecture framework
- Provide coverage for key customer-facing events, particularly C level discussions
- Build link to provocative selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated
- Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
- You have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS IT experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Good understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
- Significant expertise in developing and selling SW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus.
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have excellent communication skills: strong voice for our customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to our product teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer's needs.
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels.
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues.
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas.
- You’re extremely process-oriented.
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.