Solution Architect at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Dunham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a Solution Architect to join the Sales team in our New York office. Reporting to the VP of Revenue, you’ll be responsible for establishing a deep understanding of our customers’ business and technical needs.
What you’ll do:
- Create a "trusted technical advisor" relationship with our customer's technologists and internal technical teammates
- Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the landscape
- Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
- Provide software/hardware technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
- Interface with all Pre-Sales Solutions Architects globally (and build a community) to train, mentor, guide through new solution architecture framework
- Provide coverage for key customer-facing events, particularly C level discussions
- Build a link to provocative selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated
- Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS IT experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Good understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
- Significant expertise in developing and selling SW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills: strong voice for our customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to our product teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer's needs.
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels.
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues.
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas.
- You’re extremely process-oriented.
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape.
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.