Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Solutions Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives to support and help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goal.
You translate our customers business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our account executives to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as upselling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Proven success as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Drive proof of concept projects to success by creating a convincing story that shows our solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable and tangible business value to our customers
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- After building the technical solution elevate the story so that your sales team and you can pitch relevant content effectively to SVPs, COOs and CFOs
- Top notch Healthcare for you and your family
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 3 Month Parental Leave
- Personal Development Budget
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.