Solutions Architect at Sisense
Work with Sisense customers in every stage of their journey to provide solid scalable solutions to ensure their success
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SOLUTION ARCHITECT TEAM:
Serving a rapidly growing profession that has traditionally been underserved, Sisense has nearly doubled revenue year over year with over 2000 customers to date. Your extensive expertise as a Cloud & Linux architect will serve you in leading BI projects and integrations with our customers. You will assist our customers from concept to go-live, including designing the solution, architecture customization and integration to customer’s systems with the intent of optimizing adoption and future growth.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Sisense, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
You will have reach to all departments of the company from pre-sale, onboarding, go-live and retention. Collaboration with other groups is facilitated by caring leaders who will ensure you have the right resources to succeed and grow in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Sisense, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- You will own the technical relationship with the customer and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
- Share the voice of the customer to influence the roadmap of new features and services for the Sisense platform.
- Create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Evangelize and educate about Sisense technology (e.g. workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
- Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by hiring, coaching and mentoring others.
- Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer's outcomes.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do hands on exercises in order to understand the intricacies of the Sisense stack
- You will actively shadow calls with Senior Solution Architects
- You will continue to shadow Solution Reviews with customers
- You will be familiar with the different Solution Architect engagements and project types
- You will learn Sisense Solution Architect methodologies and tools you will use
- You will do several internal projects on how to go from Data to Dashboard
- You will develop soft skills such as session management, customer interactions, and working cross functional teams to manage challenging situations
- You’ll begin compiling Sisense best practices for our Cloud-native architecture
- Assist other members of the team with solution review and design activities
- You’ll create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- You’ll have your first solution architect projects shadowed and mentored by a Senior Solution Architect
- You will own the technical relationship with the customer and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide
- You’ll provide and design solutions for complex deployments
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a technical leader of all aspects for a successful implementation from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- You have in depth understanding of Cloud-Native Architecture and extensive experience with both Windows and Linux Application Infrastructure
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects.
- You have executed an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
- You have led complex troubleshooting forums including communication with customers technical exec - status update, expectation setting, present solution etc.
- You’ve presented and proposed solutions while maintaining ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels, including exec.
- You have coached and supervised technical team members.
- You’ve championed best practices for technical cloud and kubernetes based deployments.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environments while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.