Solutions Engineer - New York
Curalate is looking for talented front-end web developers to join our Solutions engineering team. Our software-as-a-service product empowers marketers at over 850 of the world’s greatest brands to gather, analyze, and monetize imagery from across the visual web. To be most effective, Curalate needs to create user experiences that integrate directly into these brands’ existing data flows and pipelines. These experiences will be seen by millions of customers every day and are mission critical for both Curalate and our clients; when successful, they allow our clients to drive real ROI from our tools and services. In addition, the insights we gain from these integrations play a critical role in improving our product and shaping our long-term roadmap.
Check out our Engineering Blog to get a window into what we are building at Curalate and what we're geeked about!
Our work is highly-visible -- over five million customers see it every day -- so the margin for error is small. Your exceptional problem solving skills and creative out-of-the-box thinking will be vital for thriving in this role.
As a Front End engineer, you must have strong web development skills. This means:
- You have 2+ years of professional web development experience
- You live, eat and breathe JS, HTML, and CSS
- You have professional-grade Git skills and experience with modern build tools
- You have an extensive background in building beautiful, cross-device, cross-browser web experiences
- Experience with React and Redux
- You’ve worked with big brands on high traffic projects
- You love learning & playing with web technology so much that you've got a side project, go to meetups, or contribute to open source.
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.