- Act as a subject matter expert for Reonomy products/services and advises on how to integrate Reonomy products/services into customer systems.
- Provide support and services including data analysis and modeling, data delivery, troubleshooting and other consulting efforts related to the implementation and use of complex solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to provide pre-sales and sales support, including assistance in creating project proposals, implementation plans and account plans.
- Be an ambassador between Product/Engineering and Account Management to advocate for customer needs and drive additional value to our products.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer’s business requirements and position Reonomy to improve on their internal processes through the identification of up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- 2+ years working in a Solutions Engineer/Architect role or related experiences
- Experience scripting against an API with Python, Postman, etc.
- Direct data analysis experience
- Experience querying databases with SQL
- An analytical mind and inclination to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline required
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, free Spotify membership