Sr. Manager, Sales Development
As the Senior Manager of Sales Development, you will direct the day-to-day activity of Vimeo’s Inbound Sales Development Team. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Vimeo; you will be directly responsible for coaching and developing this team as they generate and qualify inbound leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential new business, can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities, and can simultaneously demonstrate to others how to do this. This person should have experience optimizing sales lead workflows and a track record of consistently exceeding internal lead follow up SLAs.
What you’ll do:
- Coach and direct the day-to-day activities of the Inbound Sales Development Team while they:
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnerships with Vimeo
- Qualify inbound inquiries
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help our marketing efforts convert into leads
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with inbound emails, calls, and meetings
- Partner closely with Marketing Demand Generation Team
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 or more years of experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales
- 4 or more years of experience managing a sales development team
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM software
- Developer of Sales talent and comfort with hands on coaching
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, fully understand technology platform capabilities, and Vimeo’s ability to solve partner needs
- Demonstrated interest in the entertainment, online video or technology industries
- Ability to represent Vimeo and our products with a high degree of professionalism
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.