Strategic Account Manager at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
The role of Strategic Account Manager is suited to a candidate who is wishing to build a successful career in Sales and Account Management, in a company with unlimited growth potential. You will ideally have 4-5 years Sales and/or Account Management experience in digital marketing / ecommerce. Experience in other media business is welcomed. We are looking for active contributors who are dynamic and have a positive can-do attitude. This high achiever will contribute to the Rokt Sales effort, working alongside our team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers in providing Rokt's solutions to digital advertising teams (media, search and DM), to help achieve revenue targets and customer marketing objectives.
Contributing to all aspects client planning and development, the core purpose of this role is to deliver increased returns for our customers. Success metrics are increased engagement scores, stronger conversions and increased quarterly revenue commitments. This commitment to client outcomes will deliver higher retention rates across the SAM portfolio and across the business.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression as the company expands globally.Responsibilities:
- Mastering the functionality of the Rokt platform, and utilizing the insights and data to optimize campaigns across your portfolio to deliver on individual and client KPIs.
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses.
- Create and manage an effective team relationship between all relevant stakeholders
- Support the broader team in new business growth and the ownership of client strategy and ongoing strategic account recommendations to drive client return
- Tactical account planning and relationship building
- Developing relevant marketing reports and client facing account proposals with the support of cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships and with designated media agencies
- Monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting and account plans
This is a hands on role in an exciting, fast paced environment.Requirements:
- Proven: You have a Bachelor's degree & 4-5 years experience in a client-facing account management role across digital media, marketing or digital sales with 3+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Polished: You will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, you must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally. You are an effective communicator and ensure all communication, both external and internal, reflects the company culture.
- Dedicated: You can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Strategic: You are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Communicative: You keep others in the company informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You are consistently looking for ways to improve yourself professionally and you encourage constructive criticism of your work.
- Accountable: Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives
- Customer Orientated: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related task.
- Solid understanding of core online and digital technologies
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Online CRM tools (E.g. Salesforce/Hubspot) and analytics software such as Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bonus: Strong background in B2B & SMB business verticals
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.