See all roles
Get to know our customers so you can help them learn how to use all of Frame.io’s features to optimize their workflows. Thrive on building long term partnerships? You’ll thrive in this role.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be working in a highly collaborative Strategic team to nurture and expand our Strategic Enterprise customers. As a part of this team, you’ll be the business partner for these customers, understanding their initiatives, and aligning them to the value Frame.io has to offer.
- 3-5 years of relevant customer-facing experience, preferably in a similar industry and/or at a SaaS company
- Confidence and command in managing SaaS renewal sales cycles
- Experience generating a referral pipeline, qualifying and identifying expansion opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills as well as an ability to position value
- Active listening skills and strong sense of empathy and curiosity both with customers and with the Frame.io team
- Strong written and verbal communication and comfort in presentation settings
- Ability to prioritize and organize accounts and activities to maximize impact
- Experience in collaborative tools, video creation or media workflow technology a plus
- Enthusiasm and drive to grow within a rapidly expanding startup environment
- Business partner of Frame.io Customers relationship to create an exceptional experience for our Strategic Enterprise customers
- Partnering with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to provide excellent post-sales experience to ensure new Enterprise Customers are set up for success
- Build and grow excellent partnerships with Frame.io customers
- Maintain an active pipeline of renewals and expansions to meet quota
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.