Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
At Hyperscience, we are building a world-class partner ecosystem to scale our sales pipeline, accelerate our implementations, enhance our product, and expand our brand and awareness among partners and enterprises. Partnerships is a key pillar of Hyperscience’s go-to-market strategy - today, we partner with the leading implementation, consulting, and technology companies in the intelligent automation and enterprise content management space.
As Hyperscience’s first Strategic Product Partner Manager, you will lead and drive the execution of our business development and deal structuring efforts with large enterprises, who want to engage with Hyperscience on product partnerships to meet their specific automation needs as well as the automation needs of the industry at large. You will work closely across teams within Hyperscience, including but not limited to Product, Sales, Customer Experience, and Legal.
- Source new partners, working closely with Sales and Customer Experience
- Define, scope, and structure product partnerships
- Assess the technical value and addressable market of new partnerships
- Structure, negotiate, and execute agreements with new partners
- Work closely with Product to set partnership priorities and execute
- Develop a deep understanding of both Hyperscience and partner solutions
- 7-10+ years experience in sales, partnerships, or business development
- Experience partnering with and/or selling into global 2000 enterprises
- Experience selling, partnering, and/or working with machine learning software
- Experience working in enterprise software
- Ability to influence executive, sales, and technical audiences
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills
- A passion for enterprise software
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Ability to travel, as needed
Benefits & Perks
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.