At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Quadpay, you will drive growth of the company by evangelizing our payment alternative to Fortune 500-1000 companies. You are a born leader, passionate about joining a growing team. You have experience building relationships and presenting to C-Suite executives, key decision makers and have a history of success.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment, enjoy taking on new challenges, and are excited to drive new business in the fast growing Buy Now, Pay Later space!
What You Will Do
- Build, lead and grow your own book of merchant accounts and working with Fortune 500-1000 brands
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new merchants, achieving or exceeding individual quotas
- Own Quadpay's business and buying cycle for enterprise and strategic merchants accounts
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key accounts
- Develop and manage strong relationships with the Quadpay Enterprise and Strategic Account market segment by looking for and gathering opportunities to add value for our merchant partners and our customers
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements, as well as researching relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new sales opportunities
- Approach challenges with creativity and a positive attitude
What You Should Have
- 10+ years experience digital, payments or technology sales and/or partnership experience, with at least 5 years’ experience selling into Enterprise-level accounts
- Capability to develop direct relationships with C-level executives and senior decision makers in the retail industry and other key verticals
- Understanding and proficiency with technology solution selling and/or partnerships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500-1000 deals
- Experience working in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Strong history of quota attainment and top quartile performance in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative/market defining products to market
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!