VP, Business Development at Crossix
What You'll Do
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, resources, and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to develop prospects for Crossix products to achieve corporate objectives
- Establish new clients and develop existing clients
- Submit proposals by understanding and using price lists and company/product literature
- Keep management informed by regularly tracking activity and reporting results
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, or policies using results and competitive developments
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort through strategic insights, effective communications, and a can-do attitude
What You've Done
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a strong understanding of and interest in pharmaceutical consumer marketing and/or programmatic buying, and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Five to ten years’ experience in sales related to pharmaceutical brand teams and/or agencies
- Proven track record meeting sales goals and successful client relationships
- Experience with solution selling involving need identification, business case formation, and clear and compelling articulation of value proposition
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Excellent team player with demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability – acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
- Understanding of programmatic buying a plus
- Selling solutions involving a research component a plus
- Experience in a small company environment a plus
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office suite
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.