VP Sales, Ads Security at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in Collective Protection . We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, and disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations while helping us achieve exponential growth - then this role is for you.
Due to the rapid expansion and success of our team, we are looking for a Sr.Director/VP of Strategic Accounts responsible for managing a team of Strategic Accounts Directors. Your team will be responsible for optimizing profitable revenue growth, client engagement and satisfaction, pipeline development and forecast management, expense management and budgeting. Your main goal will be leading a transformation to selling more strategic and complex multi-year engagements. To be successful in this role, your focus will be evolving your team to develop, embrace and execute the most strategic of levels to assigned accounts.
The Ads Security Team is responsible for
- Renewing current offerings and upselling new products and solutions to our largest Advertising Technology Accounts, with a focus on identifying new opportunities, mapping into new business units and stakeholders, managing complex contract negotiations, creating step change revenue growth.
- Closing new business opportunities against a target list of internet platforms, demand side platforms, supply side platforms and ad servers.
Duties also include recruiting, developing and managing senior-level sales talent, supporting the selling process through direct engagement with sales teams, leveraging technology and improving processes. The VP Ads Security will be responsible for co-developing the client engagement strategy. Key measures of success include meeting or exceeding targets for sales revenue, sales profit, budgetary objectives, and improving client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Manage, lead and develop a team of high performing, senior sales executives and set the strategy in order to retain and grow the current account base.
- Lead your team to create and own the execution of a strategic growth plan with our largest internet platform accounts
- Collect and help articulate to the organization the product needs of these Strategic Accounts.
- Partner with the CSO team to ensure there is an enterprise level of support on all key accounts in order to maximize chances of renewal and upsells. Help articulate any gaps to the organization and when applicable, work with Sr. Leadership to resolve..
- Evangelize the HUMAN story, our purpose and technology. Be a thought leader and represent HUMAN at industry conferences, panels, articles, etc.
- Daily collaboration with Sales, Partnerships, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, Customer Success, and Leadership to grow our largest customers and win new customers.
Who you are:
- 7-10 years experience selling advanced holistic technical solutions to companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung, Apple, Microsoft. Plus at least 3 years experience managing a sales or strategic account team.
- Ability to negotiate and structure complex partnerships as demonstrated by experience developing complex partnerships across the Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology ecosystem.
- Solid Coaching and Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.