VP, Sales Operations at Vimeo
As Vice President of Sales Operations at Vimeo, you will guide the overall process, tools and technology, operation and maintenance of Vimeo’s growing sales team. You will be primarily responsible for managing sales forecasting and reporting processes, coordinating with stakeholders (finance, legal, marketing, human resources and enablement, I.T. etc), assist Enterprise Sales with determining optimal organizational structure, hiring needs and capacity, structuring team compensation, optimization of Salesforce CRM and sales process, assisting with developing and executing against multi year strategic sales plan, establishing and measuring organizational effectiveness against annual goals. If you are analytical, organized and driven, plus have a decade of SaaS sales ops experience, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Own all aspects of sales reporting and forecast consolidation
- Determine hiring needs and team capacity
- Interface with marketing inbound demand generation
- Manage outbound demand generation funnel
- Design organizational structure
- Establish, measure and report against annual goals and KPI’s
- Own data accuracy and sales reporting, representing Vimeo Sales Team’s data internally
- Structure sales compensation and oversee commission payout processes
- Optimize use of Technology and Tools including Salesforce CRM
- Manage Vimeo’s growing Sales Operations Team
- Development of annual budget and strategic pan
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Sales Operations experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience implementing and coordinating cross-departmental sales strategy
- Experience rolling up forecast reports from multiple data sources
- Enterprise systems implementation experience
- Knowledge of establishing and managing budgets
- Strong verbal and written communication, plus presentation, skills
- Experience in a team-driven, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results-driven; values accountability
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.