VP Sales US
The mission of the VP Sales America is to build and scale a fully-integrated, world-class sales organization capable to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by driving new business and expand within our current customer base. You will be responsible for driving revenue in a SaaS environment and identifying, researching, and closing deals with C-level executives.
In this role, as a direct report to the CEO based in NYC, you will oversee the strategy and execution of all sales activities and play an integral part in the development, execution and continued growth of SimpliField in North America. You will build and manage your sales team from SDR, Pre-sales to Account Executives. With a customer focus and a data-driven approach, you will drive measurable business results for both the short and long term.
To succeed in this role, you bring significant leadership and management experience, familiarity with cutting edge technologies (e.g. cloud, SaaS, PaaS), deep expertise in enterprise software sales and a proven track record of helping startup increase significantly their revenue on the US market.
**Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the continued growth of SimpliField sales organization, inspire and provide leadership to a fast growing team
- Drive sales strategy,process and our sales organization to outperform expectations.
- Lead all recruitment and hiring for sales team
- Manage CRM process and rep adherence along with all sales enablement tools
- Ability to forecast accurately, ensure a high tempo of sales activity across the team and handle a large sales pipeline become a subject matter expert
- Evolve and implement targets and measurement KPIs for both operational effectiveness and financial results.
- Help drive continuous improvement, identify value creation opportunities, build and implement efficient and effective sales processes and systems
- Prepare and present presentations to the Board, Executive team and company on strategy, progress and results.
At least 10+ years in sales leadership roles
Ability to sell and present to executives & C-suite customer base strong leadership qualities and along with the ability to inspire, motivate and drive sales teams
Experience in designing the function, recruiting, hiring and leading/managing a team of highly motivated, quota-bearing team members through clearly defined success metrics
Must have familiarity within the SaaS & the retail industry and respective purchasing patterns
Experience developing forecasts and Board-level materials to facilitate visibility into company performance
Sincere interest in working at a fast-paced and product-led startup, and the ability to scale with the organization as it grows and its needs change over time
Self-motivated and require minimal direction to simply get things done
Proven inspirational leader that can motivate the team to achieve clearly defined goals.
Highly analytical and strong emotional intelligence.
Process driven and data oriented