Market Development Representative at Bluecore
- Promoting and marketing Bluecore's business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 20 calls / 30 emails per day
- Working together with the Sales Director to grow a specific sales territory
- Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce.com
- 2-3 years progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- High tech or e-commerce knowledge is highly preferred
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
Perks of the Job -
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.