Operations Manager (Localisation US)
Greater NYC Area
1 day ago
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth in US.
• Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects.
• You'll quickly speak the language our customers speak, deeply understand the local landscape, and know our competitors more than they do.
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience.
• Reading technical docs, researching regulations, managing risks, negotiating deals, and doing whatever it takes to win your markets.
• Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems.
• Managing and building solid relationships with internal stakeholders and partners and leverage them to drive results.
• Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms.