Hello, we're RippleMatch
RippleMatch helps companies who care about diversity source the right people for their early career hiring, delivering better candidates in less time and at lower cost than traditional collegiate recruiting programs. Our platform helps companies push past surface credentials and prioritizes candidate experience above everything else.
Why Work with Us?
When you join RippleMatch, you join a group of people committed to changing how early career hiring works and the way opportunity is distributed. Our team works hard, has fun, iterates quickly, and constantly strives to improve. We pride ourselves on being thoughtful, caring, and supportive of each other.
An Insider's view of RippleMatch
What are some social events your company does?
Happy hours, retreats, game nights, team dinners, company-wide hackathons – these are just a few of the events we put together regularly for the whole team to enjoy.
What does your typical day look like?
My favorite thing about working in a startup is that no day ever looks the same. I spend my day fully engrossed in the software, doing anything and everything that comes my way including walking clients through the platform, running algorithms effectively for customers, matching students with jobs, and handling any issues that crop up.
Senior Account Manager
How does the company support your career growth?
From having the opportunity to tackle exciting, challenging projects to receiving useful feedback, I feel like I'm constantly learning here. RippleMatch's emphasis on skill-building and constant improvement really pushes me to carve out the career path I want.
What is your vision for the company?
Right now, geographical distance, imperfect information, and outdated recruiting practices prevent students from finding the right job. Our goal is to help students on every college campus in America find jobs where they find meaning and success.
CEO & Founder
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
As a small team, adaptability and quick-thinking are essential. We all wear many hats - whether it’s dev-ops, database analysis, developing our algorithm, or refining our user experience, our responsibilities can be fluid. In start-ups the knowledge you enter with is a great start, but the real test is how fast you can learn.
Where we are
The RippleMatch office is conveniently located in the Flatiron District, often referred to as the main hub of the NYC tech scene.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
- RippleMatch is the first place I've worked where they truly mean the mission statement internally and externally. I go into the office everyday surrounded by a group of driven professionals truly dedicated to making this company the best it can be.MorganCampus Operations Manager
- Working in sales is full of ups and downs, but it's motivating knowing that the product I'm selling is changing the way university recruitment works. Every company we get on our platform is another opportunity for students to get their dream job.CarolineBusiness Development Representative
- It's a close knit team where we understand we're building something that will have a real and lasting effect of the lives of students. The team really cares about each other and your professional development is a top priority.DesiréeSenior Campus Operations Manager
- The company culture at RippleMatch makes me want to improve myself day-by-day as an individual and professional.MichaelCandidate Operations Lead
Jobs at RippleMatch8 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- LeadpagesLead Gen
Our funding history
$6M in FundingInvestors: G20 Ventures, Work-Bench
$3M in FundingInvestors: Accomplice, Bullpen Capital
$1M in FundingInvestors: Alumni Ventures Group, Blue Ivy Ventures, Evan Goldberg, Kevin Ryan
$0.7M in FundingInvestors: Kevin Ryan