401(k) and Ancillary Benefit Specialist
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The job - 401(k) and Ancillary Benefit Specialist
As a 401(k) and Ancillary Benefit Specialist, your main responsibility is to deliver guidance to Justworks’ customers on our 401(k) and Ancillary Benefits. You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Operations and our third-party partners to ensure effective communication, smooth onboarding and ongoing operational excellence. The 401(k) and Ancillary Benefit Specialist advocates for the voice of the customer to secure the highest quality and most impactful suite of benefits. This is a position for someone who excels when on the front lines of customer engagement. You thrive when challenged with leading a disparate group of internal and external teams with common goals but a variety of priorities.
What you'll do
- Serve as the frontline for customer 401(k) and Ancillary Benefit inquiries via email and phone
- Manage a queue of open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions to customers
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Product and our third-party partners on improvements to our suite of benefits
- Organize, streamline and project manage complex issues to ensure customer success
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with each customer on sensitive matters
- Work with internal teams to improve processes, with an eye toward bringing delight to the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of experience in 401(k) or benefit sales, support or operations
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- Ability to identify service trends and the matching training to best assist with them
- Willingness to dive right in and affect change
Who you are
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Customer fanatic with a track record of going above and beyond for customers
- Caring teammate who is always ready to support fellow Justworks employees as needed
- Patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers
- Great communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Product guru with a desire to understand the details of how and why things work
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and share our core values: Compassion, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.