Corporate Sales Trainer
The Corporate Sales Trainer is a new - but important - role within Riskified. The right approach will combine aspects of business development, sales, training and team building/mentorship. You will pull from your previous experience as a top producer and successful trainer in the B2B enterprise SaaS sales space and launch our formal global training & development efforts for the Business Development, Account Executive, and Account Management teams.
- Head the enterprise sales employee training for New York and Tel Aviv offices
- Develop, create, spearhead, and implement global programs, materials, and curriculum
- Provide technical product sales training to new hires and tenured members of Riskified’s Sales & Go To Market teams
- Onboard new Business Development Representatives and Account Executives by leading orientation to Riskified’s products and sales processes
- Partner with VP of Business Development to set Learning & Development goals
- Establish and manage internal systems for tracking and measuring compliance with training goals
- Develop scalable training workshops for NY and TLV teams
- 3+ years’ experience leading Sales Training for a B2B SaaS company with a proven track record of developing sales talent.
- 8+ years’ experience working in fast-paced B2B SaaS start-up environments. Payments or eCommerce experience a plus.
- Motivated and able to quickly make order out of chaos. The right hire will wrangle, organize and motivate what they need for success.
- Highly analytical with incredible communication skills - making intricate technical issues easy to comprehend comes naturally to you.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training.