Associate Security Automation Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Develop API-centric security solutions that saves time while improving security.
- You will use code and no-code strategies to modernize how security engineering is delivered at Unqork.
- Be creative, always thinking about--and delivering--new ways to integrate different tools that enhance self-service experiences for users while not sacrificing security.
- You will partner with other engineers across Security and Technology to grow integrations for the benefit of the larger organization.
- Consider UI/UX in all security development work to enhance adoption and use for appropriate personas/use cases.
- We value experience, drive, experience, and attitude over university degrees and certifications.
- Experience coding in NodeJS and Python.
- Experience working with APIs to integrate and automate different systems.
- Understanding of security threats, code vulnerabilities, and how to build securely.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.