Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Development Operations Manager in the Operate Camp.
- You will focus on automation and optimization of the platforms development management lifecycle.
- Participate as a partner in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, stand-ups.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Automate and keep our services running while improving them to achieve high availability, resiliency, scalability, security and cost optimization.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms such as automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Build tools to deploy and monitor our available, mission-critical cloud infrastructure, defining everything as code.
- Develop software release and deployment processes/infrastructure (CI/CD).
- Improve and enhance the daily operational workflows of applications in AWS and Azure clouds.
- Work with our engineering teams across the group to understand their services and needs and help them achieve the best results in delivering them.
- Promote best practices, for security, automation, scalability, high availability.
- Write documentation across your projects.
- 5+ years experience in designing, building, and maintaining infrastructure on a large-scale.
- Experience with networking and modern web services architectures.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Advanced Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Python, Go, or Bash.
- Extensive experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience implementing observability (monitoring, APM, and logging tooling).
- Experience with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes or Nomad in production.
- Experience in security auditing and best practices.
- Experience building infrastructure through software (the team uses mostly terraform).
- Experience building CI/CD tools and pipelines.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.