CoreWeave is a specialized cloud provider, delivering a massive scale of GPU compute resources on top of the industry’s fastest and most flexible infrastructure. CoreWeave builds cloud solutions for compute intensive use cases — VFX and rendering, machine learning and AI, batch processing, and Pixel Streaming — that are up to 35 times faster and 80% less expensive than the large, generalized public clouds. Learn more at www.coreweave.com.
The HR Manager will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing employee programs, benefits, and HR initiatives. This role is responsible for facilitating programs to support employee growth and wellbeing of employees at CoreWeave.
- Manage and administer all employee benefits programs, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplementary benefits.
- Oversee open enrollment processes and provide guidance to employees during benefit selections.
- Develop, implement, and manage a range of HR programs, including onboarding, employee recognition, wellness initiatives, and diversity and inclusion programs.
- Drive engagement and satisfaction through the creation and promotion of various employee programs.
- Monitor program effectiveness and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Assist in designing and implementing performance appraisal and feedback systems to promote employee growth and development.
- Handle employee relations matters with sensitivity, professionalism, and discretion.
- Collaborate with management to resolve complex employee issues.
- Analyze HR metrics and employee feedback to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Prepare regular reports on program effectiveness and utilization.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Prior experience as an HR Generalist.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse and Rippling HRIS systems is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive issues with discretion and confidentiality.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $95,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $130,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
At CoreWeave, we work hard, have fun, and move fast! We’re in an exciting stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. We’re not afraid of a little chaos, and we’re constantly learning. Our team cares deeply about how we build our product and how we work together, which is represented through our core values:
- Be Curious at your Core
- Act like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best In-Class Client Experience
- Achieve More Together
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that encourages collaboration and provides the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set for take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are constantly expanding. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry, who will want to learn from you, too. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
California Consumer Privacy Act - California applicants only
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.