Benefits Operations Analyst, Health
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The Job
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for an Operations Analyst, Health to join our Benefits team.
Justworks offers access to a wide range of benefits; from Medical, Dental and Vision insurance to 401(k) and a variety of perks. In this position, you’ll own the day-to-day success of a number of different Benefit programs at Justworks, work with our Product and Engineering teams to improve existing systems, and help implement new Benefit offerings.What you'll do
- Execute day-to-day operations forMedical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA & COBRA products as part of Justworks Benefits Program
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to improve systems and resolve issues
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information through proprietary systems to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Identify pain points in benefit operations. Remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to correct.
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits with Product teams
- Maintain and execute regular filing and/or any additional regulatory duties
- Report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
- 4-Year College Degree
- 3+ Years in an Operations role required
- SQL knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- You like working with people and helping others solve problemsYou enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.