Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We are looking for an experienced Business Recruiter to join our growing People & Talent team at Brigit. This role will be responsible for full cycle recruiting of all non-technical roles such as G&A, Marketing, Finance and CX. You will help shape the future of our Company and enhance Brigit’s effort to attract, recruit, empower and retain diverse talent. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization. This is a full time position and will report directly to the Head of People & Talent.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Help develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Ensure a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of methods; creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Brigit
- Collaborate with a diverse group of hiring managers; you're also comfortable teaching and coaching along the way to help these leaders develop more effective interviewing, assessment and closing skills
- Further develop Brigit’s onboarding processes to ensure new employees are being effectively provided with the tools & training to be setup for success in their new roles as well as fully immersed in our culture
- Act as point of contact and program manager for people tools, processes, programs or projects including HRIS updates, benefits administration and payroll support
Who You Are
- 3+ years of G&A Recruiting experience with demonstrated success in filling a variety of roles across all levels. A mix of agency and in-house experience is a plus!
- Ability to understand business objectives and culture and translate these to hiring requirements
- Experience sourcing passive and active candidates through multiple channels (web, social, professional networks, etc.)
- An ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- You know how to prioritize and self-manage as you support each fast growing teams across the company
- You love to build and have a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- You embrace and are inspired to be a key driver of Brigit’s mission!
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description