Casting Associate at Peloton
We are seeking a Casting Associate to support our growing Global Instructor Talent Development team at Peloton. This role will be focused on assisting in the casting of new Peloton Instructors to create an Instructor roster and manage a talent pipeline of the best fitness talent in the world. The Talent development team sets the strategy & vision for the future of our global Instructor team and is critical to the operation of our business.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized with excellent communication skills and an interest in working with talent. This candidate should also be able to organize multiple workflows and build rapport with candidates and key stakeholders. This role will support the Peloton casting process with fairness, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Assist our Casting Manager on multifaceted casting work streams including scheduling interviews, auditions and aggregating stakeholder feedback
- Assist in project managing the talent pipeline, source project management tool & create a comprehensive talent database
- Lead schedule touchpoints to consistently update stakeholders on casting priorities, taking point on organization, communication & workflow
- Excellent Communication skills rooted in the ability to build a rapport with Instructor candidates, current Instructors & key internal stakeholders
- Along with Talent Development department, support external departments with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions within the casting processes
- 1 year of experience
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Experience in Google Suite is strongly preferred.
- Experience in project management strongly preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.