We are a special venture within a large established company. We are "re-writing the rules" and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it.
We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help support our growing client base.
Lifion is looking for an entrepreneurial, pragmatic Client Solutions Architect to join our growing team. The Solution Design team acts as a connection point among product strategy, sales, implementation, and our clients to ensure we have a vibrant, market-ready product. As a Client Solutions Architect, you will facilitate client workshops focused on project scoping, requirements gathering, functionality prioritization, and end-to-end solution design for our growing Human Capital Management platform. This person will play an important role in ensuring we understand client needs and are able to document in detail to align various stakeholders. While the Client Solutions Consultant owns capturing client expectations into required artifacts, you will drive facilitation of initial sessions, coaching clients toward leading practice, and setting proper context for overall engagement. You will act as an HR consultant, with a direct feedback loop toward next generation product development.
- Facilitate client workshops to capture client requirements and align to leading practice HCM use case inventory
- Evaluate fit/gap of client’s use case expectations with existing and upcoming product features
- Coach, educate, and advise client toward adopting HR/Payroll/HCM leading practice processes
- Oversee capture of client scope and design requirements; own review of document internally with product teams and externally for formal client sign off
- Lead internal walk throughs of complex client requirements with Product, Implementation, and Client Success organizations
- Iterate on scalable, in-depth processes (with associated artifacts, documents, templates) to uncover client requirements including: systems integrations, global needs, regulatory & compliance restrictions, core HR processes, payroll scenarios & others
- Leverage HCM subject matter expertise to share leading practice requirements, risks, and trade-offs
- Ensure necessary program-wide alignment on readiness for prospective client needs
- 4-8 years’ experience in HR consulting or HCM process design in a client-facing role (solutions architect, business analyst, consultant, business technologist, sales engineer)
- Passion for problem solving on complex and/or unique client HCM use cases
- Experience leading complex client conversations to uncover business and system requirements
- Experience working with product or technology implementation teams to communicate client requirements, tradeoffs, and timing
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to prototype and rapidly solve problems
- Thrive in uncertain environments with a drive to define or redefine a process for the first time
- Passion for driving the Employee Experience through digital HR tools
- Comfort with Microsoft Office and Google Suite (business process mapping experience a plus)
- Required travel: about 25%
- Ideal locations: Parsippany, NJ; Alpharetta, GA; Tempe, AZ, but for the right candidate we would consider remote candidates.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.