Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Are you passionate about the ongoing transformation of healthcare delivery through technology? .The Thirty Madison Platform combines technology, services and infrastructure to power our proprietary care model. Our team works collaboratively and cross-functionally to offer strategic support for all of our healthcare businesses as they grow. Over the next few years, our platform will expand to encompass additional services and solutions that meet the needs of both internal and external partners
We’re looking for an experienced Clinical Recruiter to help grow our medical group, KMG. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success recruiting across provider types at fast growing organizations. Partnering with members of our People and various teams, you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile medical organization that is changing how people manage chronic conditions. We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent and brand.
The role reports to our Recruiting Lead, and will work heavily with our Network Operations team. This role is remote. Contract-to-hire or short-term candidates will be considered.What You'll Do
- Manage diverse stakeholders and reqs; build and maintain candidate pipeline across Medical and Clinical Operations roles
- Research, uncover, and engage top talent using creative methods and sources (more than LinkedIn); A/B test reach-out methodologies and build a diverse talent pipeline
- Help shape and execute the recruiting strategy to be aligned with Thirty Madison strategic objectives
- Actively and passively source, screen and manage candidates throughout the hiring process (from initial contact, offer acceptance, to onboarding)
- Lead the candidate experience by advising recruiting leads/hiring managers on identifying, screening, interviewing, selecting candidates and extending offers
- Ensure we attract, recruit, retain, and develop a diverse workforce and help us build an equitable and inclusive culture
- 3+ years of fast-paced, high-volume, full cycle healthcare/medical recruiting experience.
- Proven ability to recruit physicians, nurses, and other providers in an intentionally fast environment
- You can competently describe what a telemedicine provider does and how they all fit together on our integrated care team
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for communicating.
- Experience managing multiple high priority roles.
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within this field.
- Comfort with recruiting software and tools (e.g., Greenhouse, LinkedIn)
- Passionate about finding the best providers to care for our patients
How we are managing the COVID pandemic and impact on work/life?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.