Peloton is seeking to hire a hard-working and motivated Compensation Partner to operationalize our compensation processes globally. This person will report directly to the Senior Director of Compensation and Benefits on the People team. The ideal candidate will effortlessly liaise with the People, Finance and Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining and motivating the best talent in the world. Further, the candidate will align with Peloton’s mission to ensure that compensation is both internally consistent and externally competitive.
- Assist in implementing global compensation framework, including defining global salary bands and bonus/commissions structures
- Support equity planning initiatives and reporting functions across existing and proposed technology platforms.
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Serve as a key People team partner in evaluating headcount needs and coordinate with Finance to assist in budgeting and forecasting payroll and equity needs by department
- Formalize internal review processes, employee communication and education programs.
- Administer employee equity grant and purchase plans, process transactions with outsourced vendors and brokers for employee exercise of stock option and other equity grants.
- Serves as a trusted resource for employees regarding equity plans and grants and all compensation related matters.
- 5+ years progressive experience in compensation analysis and/or equity administration
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of various equity instruments and impact on compensation strategy
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and distill them into easy-to-understand messages
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred with compensation consulting a plus
- Familiarity with the Shareworks platform a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.