Compensation Partner at Peloton
Peloton is seeking to hire a hard-working and motivated Compensation Partner to operationalize our compensation processes globally. This person will report directly to the Senior Director of Compensation and Benefits on the People team. The ideal candidate will effortlessly liaise with the People, Finance and Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining and motivating the best talent in the world. Further, the candidate will align with Peloton’s mission to ensure that compensation is both internally consistent and externally competitive.
- Assist in implementing global compensation framework, including defining global salary bands and bonus/commissions structures
- Support equity planning initiatives and reporting functions across existing and proposed technology platforms.
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Serve as a key People team partner in evaluating headcount needs and coordinate with Finance to assist in budgeting and forecasting payroll and equity needs by department
- Formalize internal review processes, employee communication and education programs.
- Administer employee equity grant and purchase plans, process transactions with outsourced vendors and brokers for employee exercise of stock option and other equity grants.
- Serves as a trusted resource for employees regarding equity plans and grants and all compensation related matters.
- 5+ years progressive experience in compensation analysis and/or equity administration
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of various equity instruments and impact on compensation strategy
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and distill them into easy-to-understand messages
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred with compensation consulting a plus
- Familiarity with the Shareworks platform a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.