Contract Sales Recruiter at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:36 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 19, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
Prove is hiring for a Contract Sales Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for an individual who enjoys finding top talent for multiple job requirements across departments and levels. The recruiter will manage full end-to-end recruiting for roles within the revenue organization. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting anything from Sales development Representatives to Enterprise Sales Directors in fast-paced fintech or startup environments.
What You Are Accountable For
- Act as a full lifecycle recruiter for Sales roles
- Screen, qualify top talent, and partner with hiring managers, and drive the recruitment process from intake meeting to offer
- Ability to build quality talent pipeline through consistent outreach
- Collaborate with hiring managers for intake meetings
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Build candidate pipelines from the ground up for key roles
- Research and map out the talent pool in various industries
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of recruiting Sales talent at an agency or in-house tech-forward company
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or demonstrable equivalent experience
- All skills, abilities, and education will be considered for minimum qualifications
- Ability to keep pace and absorb rapidly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and proven experience working independently as a "remote" team member
- Independent worker who can balance planned work with ad-hoc requests from peers
- Promote, maintain, and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description