Contract Senior Recruiter at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing an end-to-end recruitment process to hire the best talent for OwnBackup that meets its rapid changing and evolving business needs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by timely and effective execution of the full-cycle recruiting process and building strong credibility with internal clients.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Full-cycle recruiting for various roles across the organization within the US market, including our Northern NJ Headquarters and various regional sales positions nationwide. This will include senior level roles.
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions, across multiple business units at all times.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations.
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company applicant tracking system (Greenhouse); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements.
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations.
- Schedule and conduct phone screens, interviews, and coordinate candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up.
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance.
- Maintain Greenhouse applicant tracking system and all candidate work flows, with the ability to produce activity & candidate tracking reports as needed.
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Partner with HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a pro-active way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- BA or BS from an accredited university. A focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline is preferred. Successful track record of 7+ years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency.
- Superior abilities in pro-active recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques;
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Strong knowledge of all pertinent employment laws at the state and federal level as they pertain to recruitment and interviewing; acting as a subject matter expert to all internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions, creating employee value proposition to building onboarding tools.
- Experience in working with retained / contingent search firms as needed and negotiating fees and contracts related to those services.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for senior level roles, and specifically within technology, including engineering, data science, front & back end programming, as well as mobile and user interface design is a
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
This is a full-time contract position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with the business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.