Corporate Recruitment Manager at LeafLink
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking a Recruiter Manager to join our fast-growing team! You will be a player-coach who will do some recruiting as well as managing a team of Recruiters and Sourcers to help source best in class talent for LeafLink as we grow and scale rapidly. You will participate in the full recruitment lifecycle, and partner with hiring managers to gain an understanding of the best-fit applicants for the organization. An ideal candidate will be able to Identify and implement various recruitment strategies to develop strong pipelines of qualified, diverse candidate pools.Responsibilities
- Oversee the recruiting process from candidate sourcing through identification, interviewing, selection, negotiation and close
- Develops and executes effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool from which a hiring decision can be made in an expedient and compliant manner
- Propose, execute, and monitor methods to increase the quality and number of applications, including new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Collaborates with Hiring Managers to determine position specifications, pre-screening questions, interview questions, and solve staffing challenges
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria
- Sources, networks, and actively builds relationships to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates effectively meets hiring needs
- Mentor and support a team of recruiters and sourcers, while also conducting weekly 1:1s with them
- Own end to end full lifecycle recruiting strategy for all roles your team is actively working on
- Accurately tracks and reports on activities by meticulously updating the Applicant Tracking System. Provide additional reporting or metrics as requested
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of sourcing strategy
- Performs other duties assigned by Director of Talent Acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree
- Start-up experience is a plus!
- 6-8 years of full cycle recruiting experience with last two in a leadership role
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility, able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At this time we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information discreetly
- Highly organized, with a keen eye for details
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus!
- A positive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team-player with a ‘no task too small’ attitude.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Lead Corporate Recruitment strategy meetings to identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and using our team’s networks through referrals.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.