Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
As part of our rapid growth we are looking to add a highly qualified compensation leader to our global HR team. This person will be responsible for maintaining internal consistency and external competitiveness through the strategy, design and execution of the company’s global compensation programs. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact how we attract and retain talent around the world. You will work across the HR team and leadership to identify and address compensation issues and evangelize our compensation program and philosophy.What You'll Be Doing
- Analyze market trends and benchmarking to monitor effectiveness and prepare recommendations for cash, bonus, and equity according to our compensation framework and philosophy.
- Provide subject-matter expertise and be a strong strategic partner cross-functionally with HR Business Partners, managers, Recruiting, and employees on compensation-related questions and issues.
- Conduct regular benchmarking cycles to analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive reward packages and to identify potential opportunities and gaps.
- Play a key role in the creation of materials for Board meetings to drive annual recommendations for executive compensation, equity programs, and other analysis requested.
- Research, analyze, and develop global relocations and recognition programs ensuring market competitiveness and ability to attract/reward/retain top talent.
- 7+ years experience in a global compensation role.
- Proven track record in creating and managing innovative international reward programs in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable with building out of the box solutions to solve problems.
- Outstanding customer service skills coupled with the proven ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization including cross-functional senior leaders and the CEO.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Good understanding of equity compensation strategies including managing a mix of equity across options and RSUs.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to both the employees’ and the business’s needs.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.