Director, E-Learning & Knowledge Management
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Global Director of e-learning and knowledge management to oversee our L&D initiatives in content development, LMS, e-learning programs and KM. The ideal candidate will work closely with the L&D teams and the entire company in adopting e-learning initiatives that will support our trainers, help us scale learning and build the pedagogy behind our learning goals.
To be successful you should have excellent management skills, communication skills, serve as an expert in e-learning innovations, practices, and trends, be able to creatively suggest ways for the L&D team to utilize e-learning, collaborate with vendors and oversee our LMS platform.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for the design and development of dynamic online learning experiences for all Riskified’s employees
- Be our subject matter expert on market trends in e-learning and suggest ways to incorporate e-learning innovation in L&D
- Develop tools/strategies to support F2F training
- Work closely with the L&D training team and different subject matter experts in the company in building online courses, tracking learners progress and sharing learning insights to improve our teams
- Promote adult learning theory principles and best-practice standards in the design and development of eLearning materials, including supervision of content/scripts for instructional designers
- Conduct quarterly reviews of all reports to determine the necessity for enhancements/changes
- Supervise instructional designers, e-learning manager, and knowledge management specialist
- Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional – Design, or a closely related field OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience working in the e-learning ecosystem, preferably in a high tech company
- Teaching, training, or instructional design experience.
- Skill and experience in the use of instructional technologies and systems,
- including learning management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.