Director, Global Compensation at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a service-oriented leader to join our Global Compensation team. This role will provide leadership and direction for all components of compensation. Successful collaboration cross-functionally will be vital to success, as well as an eye for process improvement and creative problem solving. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, strong technical skills, and an endless desire to create scalable and progressive structures.
- Ensure that compensation programs support corporate strategic objectives including competitive pay, global internal consistency and good corporate governance.
- Oversees all salary, bonus and equity review processes from start (budget and timeline drafting) to finish (employee communication and system documentation).
- Research and use data to provide strategic input for compensation structures for new geographies/new job profiles
- Lead with an eye for process optimization and proper documentation
- Partner with Talent Attraction and relentless review market data to stay in front of compensation trends
- Provides direction, coaching and development opportunities for compensation team members
- 10+ years of global compensation work, preferable for global public companies
- 5+ years of leading a global team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills
- Experience with SuccessFactors compensation module a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.