A critical member of the People Team, Peloton’s Director of HR Program and Change Management is responsible for creating tools, processes, and systems that optimize the creation and rollout of Peloton’s HR (People Team) Programs. This individual will be responsible for working cross-functionally with numerous teams in the organization (including Peloton leadership, PMO, M&A, Strategy, and various groups across the people team) to develop roadmaps and plans that enable collective readiness, coordinated activation, and seamless user experience. The Director of HR Program & Change Management will be the primary point of contact for people-related M&A matters, helping ensure smooth execution of transactions requiring involvement from the People organization. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Global People Experience & Culture, and is based in New York, New York.
- Work with key leaders & stakeholders in the organization to develop change framework and tools to be applied to all programs within the people organization (inclusive of communications, resourcing plans, stakeholder engagement principles, timelines, change advocacy networks, and implementation of continuous KPIs to measure program adoption and success).
- Assess the change impact -- conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and run program stakeholder meetings and planning sessions
- Publish and maintain a 2+ year roadmap of all People team programs, ensuring smooth rollout and alignment within the people team and business.
- Establish process for reporting out and mitigating risks to established programs, as well as changes that may need to occur to established plans.
- Responsible for analysis, data collection, and feedback efforts in order to provide insights into change efforts.
- Point of business contact for all people-related items for M&A transactions -- responsible for designing repeatable M&A framework for the people team to ensure quick integrations and rapid action.
- 10+ years of program and change management experience in a high-growth, global organization with a high percentage of hourly employees.
- Deep understanding of the HR Portfolio (inclusive of talent management, people systems, learning & development, total rewards, talent acquisition, etc).
- Experience developing M&A frameworks for People-related items.
- Highly advanced project and program management skills- demonstrated ability to manage resources, timelines, and budgets while maintaining excellent communication to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience designing with a user-focused mindset; familiarity of user-experience concepts is required .
- Proven ability to partner with internal teams to communicate innovatively across a complex organization.
- Experience initiating and driving the ideation process for key programs and change plans.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguity and deeply understand business needs, develop a cohesive strategy, and make decisions requiring a high level of judgement.
- Experience creating KPIs and using data to inform future decisions and ensure continuous innovation.
- Expert multi-tasker -- able to seamlessly execute multiple projects and manage multiple program timelines at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build relationships and trust with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.