Global HRIS/ HCM Manager at Smartly.io
Smartly.io has an exciting opportunity to join our People Team as our Global HRIS/HCM Manager. In this role you will act as an internal consultant for all HRIS and HCM capabilities and best practices. You will provide Human Capital system recommendations to our business leaders and partner with business clients, application support, and IT leads to determine needs and functional requirements.
Successful candidates need to have outstanding project management skills and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate cross-functionally. You will also possess the desire to develop your technical skill sets to the next level and beyond! This role will be based in either New York or Helsinki and report to our Global Rewards Team.As a Global HRIS/HCM Manager at Smartly.io you will…
- Design, build, test, and deploy HRIS Integration solutions using tools (e.g., Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors)
- Configure changes in HR systems aligned with Finance and other business requirements and perform comprehensive testing with business teams, applications support, and system developers for overall functionality and technical quality
- Have extensive experience with workflow automation and orchestration of user provisioning and development, HCM life cycle, and production support
- Be an authority in developing system configuration solutions, composite documentations; configurations through the development of prototype systems and assist the client in testing the system solution
- Assist the integrations team in configuring and testing integrations between Workday and other third parties/custom solutions
- Own access management, and map legacy data to convert into HRIS
- Work with internal IT vendors to execute system upgrades, patches, testing, and related tasks
- Develops new/revised requirements and provide recommendations on workarounds in the absence of available functionality
- Support systems integration testing and UAT, define test plans and ensure quality deployment
- Lead deployment methodology and ensure a reliable approach throughout the product lifecycle to optimize the time to value
- 5+ years of functional experience with HRIS HCM, implementation, system architect with HRIS
- Experience working with Workday Studio, Core Connector EIB
- Experience in employee onboarding and off-boarding with Okta, Salesforce, Slack
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Java, Core Connectors preferred
- Functional knowledge in HR systems, experience building dashboards, documentation
- In-depth knowledge of integration experience in HR domains (e.g., Core source, Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.)
- Workday Pro, Workday Integrations Certificates a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, fluid environment, and flexibility to change
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]