Smartly.io is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to be based in our New York City office and work with our business organization (covering customer success, sales, marketing and all support functions). You will provide strategic and operational HR support to our employees in the United States and LatAm. Our business is rapidly evolving to support the world's most advanced advertisers, leading the way with innovative multi platform support and creative solutions for our customers.
As an HR Business Partner you will collaborate with, and provide counsel to our Leadership team, and work closely with our Directors and team leads to build and execute a strategy to engage and develop our talent. To do this will require you to build strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business, including Finance and Talent Acquisition. You will contribute at both strategic and hands-on levels, providing effective solutions to complex employee-related challenges. You’ll get to deliver on different functional areas of HR, with an emphasis on performance management, coaching, organizational development, workforce planning, compliance, change management and employee relations.
We are a fast growing organization in 5 continents across 16 locations and you will get to be a part of a global team of diverse colleagues. As we continue to grow this role offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to work collectively to build scalable people processes and continue cultivating our unique culture.
As an HR Business Partner, you will...
- Partner with leadership on organizational and people related strategy—develop programs focusing on retention, engagement, recognition and talent managementCoach managers on performance management, feedback, employee development and career pathing
- Be a trusted advisor in all areas of HR including employee relations, investigations, leaves of absences and compensation
- Partner with the Learning & Development role to develop manager and team trainings focused on development, culture and career progressionPartner with the Recruitment and FP&A team on strategic headcount planning and succession planning, identifying essential roles, opportunities to diversify our teams through external recruiting and internal mobility
- Conduct HR investigations to include: gathering and analyzing facts, applying relevant laws, policies and past practice to reach conclusions, recommend and influence management actions. May partner with legal, as necessary.
- Interpret and apply understanding of corporate policies and practices, employment law, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, or clarification for inquiries.
- Partner with fellow HRBP team members to discuss insights/approaches and make recommendations that align with culture and values.
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
We are definitely looking to start the discussions with you if you...
- Have wide experience working as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist, preferably in international companies
- Are well versed in different areas in HR, covering performance management, coaching, organizational development, workforce planning, compliance, change management and employee relations
- Are able to build agile and flexible processes that scale
- Value prioritizing culture and values as the keys to growing a successful business (you will be a model example of the daily application of Smartly.io values)
- Have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to drive and execute projects forward while collaborating with different stakeholders in different timezones
- Have a self-starter mindset and willingness to develop higher level practices and processes while contributing hands-on to daily activities in a flat organization
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]