Human Resources Continuous Improvement Contractor at Peloton
Human Resources Continuous Improvement Contractor
- Location: New York, NY or Plano, TX
- Target Hire: Ideally May/June ASAP
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton is looking for a highly-organized and process-oriented individual to join the HR Continuous Improvement team in Peloton’s People function.
The HR Continuous Improvement Contractor will play a critical role in delivering on our goals across the People function. This role will support efforts to improve business processes, document workflows and ensure we maximize impact and employee experience. To be successful in this role, you will need to continuously learn, ask probing questions, and respectfully challenge current processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact Continuous Improvement efforts in a fast-paced, high-growth organization. Please note, this is a contract role, with the opportunity to extend to full-time.
Documentation & Knowledge Management:
- Collaborate with process owners and subject matter experts to document workflows, policies and best practices.
- Lead efforts to create a Knowledge Management repository, including developing and monitoring an audit function, to ensure resources are current.
- Learn, teach and act as a champion for key Continuous Improvement concepts.
Process Excellence / Optimization:
- Identify opportunities for optimization, efficiency, and simplification across the People function.
- Lead process improvement projects and initiatives, including determining project scope, identifying objectives, deliverables, resource requirements, and establishing timelines
- Monitor and report on projects, including identifying dependencies, advising stakeholders on solutions and escalating critical roadblocks.
- Proactively take the initiative to call out potential risks or inefficiencies while recommending solutions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Three (3) years of experience in HR or a related function.
- Experience working across multiple verticals in the HR space, including (but not limited to) HR Operations, Recruiting, People Business Partnership, Compensation and Benefits.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and assignments at once.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders (HR, Employee, Manager) at multiple levels within an organization.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Pages) or Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- General knowledge and understanding of local (US) employment law and ability to interpret HR policies.
- Training in Lean Management, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with SuccessFactors and Greenhouse as a user or administrator is preferred but not required.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.