Human Resources Coordinator at AlphaSights (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Start Date: Summer 202
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
AlphaSights is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our growing HR function. Based in our New York or San Francisco office, you will deliver HR services to AlphaSights team across our US offices in New York and San Francisco.
We are looking for a versatile self-starter who is excited about doing whatever it takes to support and enable coworkers through all stages of the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire engagement and onboarding to performance management and offboarding. The Global Human Resources Team is dedicated to raising the standard of professionalism at AlphaSights and increasing employee satisfaction and engagement, and this role is a responsive and visible part of the team. This position will report into the HR Manager and support employees in New York and San Francisco with the opportunity to work on global projects, making it an exciting opportunity for someone looking to launch a career in HR!
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day HR questions from employees
- Administer employee benefits including: health insurance, HSA, commuter benefits, 401(k), and COBRA
- Work with the Recruitment and Professional Development teams in the onboarding of new employees and offboarding of departing employees
- Manage documentation processes around employee promotions, raises, and internal transfers
- Maintain company HRIS with accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Create ad-hoc reports as needed
- Contribute to monthly payroll inputs and reconciles vendor bills with payroll deductions
- Assist with visa processes
- Help design, implement, and drive company policies
- Take ownership of specific projects or initiatives as directed by the HR Manager
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to build trust in the organization and the Human Resources function
- 0-1 year of experience or internships in a generalist HR role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.