Internal Communications Lead at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Internal Communications Lead to help craft and implement communications activities that support our overall strategic priorities, and specifically, partner closely with our People team in the development of all global HR-related communications. This includes global People programs, learning and development initiatives, safety messaging, integration communications, and beyond. The Internal Communications Lead will be responsible for creating proactive and reactive tactics that support our team members in getting the information they need, as it relates to all People programs and initiatives.
This person will be a savvy communicator, strong collaborator, and possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle many projects at once. The role would be part of our Internal Communications team, which focuses on building, maintaining and implementing our global internal communication strategy across various channels. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing and editing skills, be able to function well in a fast-paced environment and work well with cross-functional partners.
- Writes, edits, reviews and oversees release of HR-related internal communication documents and programs that support the company.
- Edits and enhances internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts and all-company meeting presentations as it relates to HR initiatives.
- Reviews and edits essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Ensures a consistent voice -- that is on par with our internal brand style and tone -- permeates messaging to employees through our People programs and initiatives.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new and existing internal communication vehicles.
- Work closely with the People team and other key internal partners to develop and execute communications initiatives that build engagement and foster a positive, transparent global culture within the company.
- Help develop and manage the company’s Internal Communications Calendar and messaging plan.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years dedicated experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or content development (or a combo of those areas)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Experience building communication plans as well as executing against them
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence with authority across all levels and functions
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be part of a lean and nimble team
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Deadline-driven yet flexible in your approach to getting there
- Love developing project briefs and content calendar
- Possess an ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- You like to get things done!
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.