Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
We are looking for a Learning and Development Partner to join our global Learning team. As a L&D Partner in our New York office, you will work closely with the business teams based in NY and will serve as the L&D focal point for the NY site. In this capacity, you will increase the NY team's knowledge and skills and drive their professional development. Additionally, this person will work closely with the Tel Aviv L&D team to roll-out global department-specific learning programs as well as cross-company development initiatives.
This position requires excellent group facilitation skills, project management, communication skills, and a high degree of self-motivation. You will need to identify the teams’ learning needs and accommodate both macro and micro level learnings, deliver training yourself, but also help organize and monitor external training, online learning, etc. Resourcefulness, flexibility, creativity, and great organizational skills come in handy with this exciting, fast-paced position.What You'll Be Doing
- Work with managers to evaluate team skills gaps and identify relevant L&D solutions to address them
- Cooperate with L&D in Tel Aviv to execute role-based learning plans for non-sales teams in the New York office
- Partner to execute the monthly global onboarding program
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions for employees and managers in the NY office
- Locate local learning vendors in order to run parallel learning plans in TLV and NY
- Design various learning solutions and processes to enhance employees’ knowledge and skills
- Work with SMEs in order to best utilize and share their knowledge and to build internal learning solutions
- Deliver organizational skills sessions, on-site and virtual
- Lead blended learning programs
- Use your project management skills to ensure all details of the training programs are handled with quality and care
- Monitor, measure and assess the learning programs and activities in your teams
- Work with other L&D team members to drive a learning culture and adopt L&D best practices across the organization
- 3+ years of experience in adult learning/group facilitation
- Problem-solver, team player, resourceful and independent
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to build structure out of chaos
- Motivation and a sense of pride towards driving measurable results and achieving success
- Demonstrated autonomy in designing initiatives to drive positive results
- A great communicator who knows how to drive different stakeholders to action in a global, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS startup environment, Payments or eCommerce experience - a plus
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.