Payroll Coordinator at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a highly organized, customer-obsessed, and detail focused individual to support CLEAR's Payroll function.
- Process payroll for our growing employee base
- Field questions from our locations across the U.S. related to payroll, benefit deductions and taxes
- Assist in reviewing and correcting QTD and YTD totals for tax and wage filings
- Manage employee information in our payroll system and account access by processing employee changes (new hires, separations, promotions, transfers, etc...)
- Review payroll inputs for errors or irregularities
- Provide support for various audit requirements
- Stay current on US and State legislation for wage and employment regulations
- Assist in timely filing of compliance documents and maintain up-to-date records
Who You Are:
- Equipped with 1-2 years of experience in payroll processing
- Eager to learn!
- Consider yourself a master of organization and an innovator who will seek out areas of opportunity for improvement
- You are excited by the opportunity to wear many hats and work with internal and external business partners across various locations and levels
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity