People Operations Coordinator at Clear Street (Greater NYC Area, NY)
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a People Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the People Operations Manager to own day-to-day operations and support key initiatives for the department. You will have the opportunity to participate in scaling people operations functions in a fast growing company.
- Own the onboarding process from offer through day 1 for all new employees.
- Manage employee data, ensuring it is compliant, secure, up to date, thorough, and accessible when needed.
- Research best practices and consistently find ways to improve our processes and programs.
- Serve as point person for day-to-day HR requests (PTO, basic benefits questions, etc.).
- Assist the People Operations Manager and Chief People Officer with initiatives and projects.
- You have prior administrative or HR experience in a fast paced environment and an interest in growing your HR knowledge.
- You have strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to create order when priorities are often changing.
- You consistently show attention to detail.
- You take initiative to improve processes and are able to utilize technology to find ways to maximize efficiency.
- If you are familiar with HR tools and technologies.
- If you have an interest in finance and/or technology.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.