People Operations Coordinator at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
We're looking for a self-motivated, resourceful coordinator to join our People Operations team! Reporting to the Director of People Operations, this key member of the team will be responsible for supporting all stages of the employee lifecycle and will be an integral part in creating great workplace experiences emphasized by Riskified’s culture.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, detail-oriented, creative thinker who can work with internal and external stakeholders to drive best practices, improve processes and create amazing employee experience initiatives. This role will require flexibility in thinking, an ability to partner across different teams and geographies and a customer service approach to employee needs.What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact for employee inquiries regarding benefits, policies, programs, and any other general inquiries.
- Facilitate onboarding and offboarding processes, coordinating with multiple teams to ensure a smooth transition for joiners and leavers.
- Partner with PEO on benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR related matters.
- Assist with the implementation and management of all HR policies and procedures across the organization.
- Own in-person and remote employee experiences by designing and managing every aspect of the company wellness program which includes gifts, team activities, fun events, holiday celebrations, fitness activities and more.
- Collaborate across multiple teams including, Finance, HR BPs, Internal Communications and more to implement programs and initiatives that are inclusive and drive positive employee experience.
- Drive HR process improvement by gaining an understanding of current processes, evaluating their effectiveness, and making recommendations to improve efficiency and scalability.
- 1-2 years of experience in HR.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of US employment laws.
- Organized, structured and detail oriented.
- Capable of multi-tasking assignments that often vary in scale and scope.
- Proactive and completes tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.